January 8, 2021
Chantal Boudreau named as candidate for FIFA Women's World Cup Australia/New Zealand 2023, 2021 Registration Information, 2021 Sask Summer Games cancelled, Chad Striker named Canada Soccer Nation Champion, Surveys, Women is Sport Workshops
January 15, 2021
- Government Restricted further extended, cancellation of Indoor Provincial Championships, RAMP 2021 Season setup, Saskatchewan Games looking for stories, Canada Soccer expanded coach education schedule, Surveys, Women and Leadership Virtual Workshops
January 22, 2021
- Member feedback on challenges and how to overcome them, information on BILL No. 23 to amend THE EMERGENCY PLANNING ACT, Congratulations to Jennie Waldner, Stronger Together by Curatio
January 29, 2021
- Save the date AGM, In Memoriam Request, Board of Directors Update, Funding Sources, Futsal's Road to the 2022 Saskatchewan Winter Games, RAMP 2021 Season Set-up
February 5, 2021
- Funding Sources, Inaugural eNatChamps Competition, Canada Soccer seeks Nominations for Board of Directors, Intro to Starting a Futsal Program Webinar, Coaching applications 2022 Sask Winter Games, Match Officials Education Update, Coach Education Opportunities
February 12, 2021
- Important Member Discussion, Developing a Return to Soccer Plan Webinars, External Funding Sources, Insurance Request for Proposal Completed, VWFC/SSA Coach Education Series
February 19, 2021
- SSA's Comprehensive Return to Soccer Stimulus Package, current restrictions extended to March 19, RTSP webinars, SSA AGM, SSA Recognition Awards, SWG one year media launch, Canada Soccer Coaching Courses, Coaching Black HERstory Coach Hangout, Air Quality Guidelines survey, Subscription Spot
February 26, 2021
- Techne Futbol Update, Rafflebox Reminder, Reminder of required steps to return to soccer, Chantal Boudreau at SheBelieves Cup, International Women's Day nominations, eNational Championship Finals Weekend set to Kick off, SSA AGM, SSA Player Pathway, Online Coaching/Referee Courses, BHM Member Spot Light, SWG 2022, Invitation to Participate in International Research Study
March 5, 2021
- Return to Soccer, eNational Championships, Techne Launch, Supporting Youth Athletes Who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Presentation to engage and keep girls in sport
March 12, 2021
- CPL in Saskatchewan!, Celebrating Women Leaders, New - Gender Equity Lens, Keeping Girls in Sport, AGM Reminder, Membership Renewals Due, Return to Soccer Update, Sport Helps, Engaging Newcomers, Saskatchewan Winter Game Coaching Application final reminder, SSA Recognition Awards, Techne Launch Week 1 Leaderboard
March 19, 2021
- 2020 Survey Report, Canada Soccer announces new Club Licence Program cohort for Q1 2021, Leadership Coaching Webinar with Steffen Siebert, Referee Laws of the Game Refresher, Canada Soccer Announces National Championship HostsMarch 26, 2021
- AGM Recap, Everyone's Game - SSA Diversity, Inclusion and Equity Strategy, Sask Sport Award Recipients, Indoor Registration Reminder, Coach Education Opportunities, Sport Helps Letter Writing Campaign
April 1, 2021
- RTS Update, MAP Grant Applications Open, Rafflebox Update, 2020 SSA Recognition Awards Recap
April 9, 2021
- Canada Soccer Club Licensing Intake, RTS, Everyone's Game Community, MAP Grant, Rafflebox Update, and Referee Laws Game Refresher.
April 16, 2021
- RTS Update, Member Discussion, National Volunteer Week, Canada Soccer Club Licensing Intake, Canada Soccer Coach Education, Register Referees, and Rafflebox.
April 23, 2021
- RTS Update, Member Discussion, National Volunteer Week Follow Up, Chantal Boudreau Olympics, Canada Soccer Guide to Accessibility and Inclusion, Canada Soccer Active Start Soccer Fests, Referee Registration, and Rafflebox.
April 30, 2021
- RTS Update, Coaching Resources for Social distancing, Canada Soccer Advanced Coaching Certification Announcements, Return to Soccer Stimulus Funding - 2021 Outdoor Registration, National Championship Confirmation of Interest, Everyone's Game - Have you joined the movement, NXGN Prize Giveaways
May 7, 2021
- Re-opening Saskatchewan Roadmap, Whitecaps Education Series Part 3, Intro to Video Analysis with Andy Peat, GameChangers: Women in Soccer, Mental Health in Sport E-learning Opportunity, National Championship Confirmation of Interest
May 14, 2021
- Return to Soccer Advocacy Campaign, BRT Update, Rafflebox - Lottery License approved, Exciting News to Come!, Canada Soccer Strategic Planning Engagement Process
May 21, 2021
- Return to Soccer clarifications, MAP Grant Update, Kaylyn Kyle inducted in the Saskatchewan Sports Hall of Fame, Soccer Town Saskatchewan, 50/50 Rafflebox Fundraiser Launched
May 25, 2021
- Re-opening Roadmap: Outdoor Sport Added to Step One
June 3, 2021
- Communications update, Re-opening Roadmap Step 3 update, Final Registration Reminder, Soccer Town Sask, Insurance Claims, Canadian Women & Sport Board nomination, Sask Sport Board of Directors nominations, Rafflebox winner, Pride month and Indigenous History Month, Final Techne Futbol Prizes
June 17, 2021
- RTS Update, Outdoor Stimulus Letters, Indoor Registration Open, Bob Maltman steps down as Cougars Head Coach, Award Presentations, Everyone's Game Community Update, Video Analysis Foundations Course
June 30, 2021
- Truth and Reconciliation (TRC) Calls to Action, Step 3 of Re-opening Roadmap Announcement, Indoor/Futsal/Walking Soccer fees, STS Winner Announcement, Welcome Eatonia, We're Hiring, SK's Daniel Boudreau Appointment, Chantal Boudreau Tokyo Bound, PSL Details, Coach Education - July Opportunities, Member Organizational Development, 50/50 Open to Teams
March 10, 2020
- includes an update from Canada Soccer regarding international travel.
March 12, 2020
- includes an update in regards to the Annual General Meeting and Member Sessions.
March 13, 2020
- Canada soccer, and Saskatchewan Soccer has suspended all sanctioned soccer activities.
March 27, 2020
- includes information about upcoming engagement opportunities and communication plans.
April 3, 2020
- includes SSA Staff updates and upcoming opportunities.
April 9, 2020
- includes information about the April 14 member call.
April 17, 2020
- includes information about RAMP and Paystone refunds.
May 1, 2020
- includes information about online coaching and referee courses and fees.
May 8, 2020
- includes important information about insurance coverage.
May 22, 2020
- includes information about Insurance for Return to Play
May 29. 2020
- includes the information about the Return to Soccer Plan, member survey, insurance, and facilities.
June 5, 2020
- includes Return to Soccer planning and outdoor fee information, staffing changes, and club licensing incentive information
June 12, 2020
- includes Canada Soccer Assessment tool and outdoor registration information
June 16, 2020
- includes information on the phase 4.1 start date or June 22 and outdoor registration details.
June 19, 2020
- includes information on SSA RTSP Phase 2, outdoor registration information and Commit 2 Kids Training reduced rate
June 26, 2020
- includes information on SSA RTSP Phase 3,SSA's Inclusivity and Diversity Advisory Group, staffing update, SSA alumni on Sask Sport Board, and registration updates
July 3, 2020
- includes information on updates to the SSA RTSP to include indoor, change to referee fees for 2020, COVID 19 modifications to the Laws of the Game, and coaching education information (Youth License and B-National Part 2)
July 10, 2020
- includes FAQ updates, update for Club Licensing requirements for competitions, Saskatchewan Summer Games age group update, and referee registration details.
July 17, 2020
- includes FAQ update, Rural Return to Soccer Webinar information, Saskatchewan Winter Games announcement, MED Course hosted by SYSI registration and coaching requirement update.
July 24, 2020
- includes FAQ updates, Thomas Hasal MLS debut, Global Week of Inclusion, SSA search for historian, MO in Media, and Rural Webinar conclusion.
July 31, 2020
- includes in-person education course update, Thomas Hasal continues to make waves in MLS, CPL begins in August, SERP and Candidates update, and University of Toronto parent study.
August 7, 2020
- includes information on Canada Soccer C and B License courses, Club Licensing National Youth Club License applications, New Contact Orientation Webinars, virtual workshop series focusing on sport experiences for girls and young women, and HIGH FIVE® Principles of Healthy Child Development online workshop
August 14, 2020
- includes Mini League questions to the Business Response Team, updates to the FAQ document, socially distanced award SSA presentations and Canada Soccer new digital platform
August 21, 2020
- includes updates on Mini League Management, SHSAA update, Canada Games Information Release and National Coaches Week Information
August 28, 2020
- includes launch of Female Coach Mentorship Program, Canadian Women and Sport workshops, and congratulations to Chantal Boudreau on her MLS debut as a referee
September 4, 2020
- important Return to Soccer Updates, MAP Grant Follow-up Reminder, Diversity Group Updates
September 11, 2020
- Return to Soccer Updates, COVID 19 Related Grants Available, and lots of education opportunities.
September 18, 2020
- Return to Soccer updates, postponement of 2021 Canada Summer Games, cancellation of 2022 Special Olympics Canada Summer Games, and Wîcihitowin Indigenous Engagement
September 25, 2020
- Return to Soccer updates including important information about the size of Mini Leagues, Adaptive Sport Grants, final reminder regarding MAP and registration deadline and the further postponement of NAIG.
October 5, 2020
- Board Nomination and Recognition Awards Nomination Information, Bylaw Amendments and Consultation, and Policy and Fee Updates.
October 9, 2020
- New Member Benefits Document, Insurance Information, New RAMP features and How to Manage Your Technical Direction Workshop Information.
October 16, 2020
- RTSP Update, November Member Sessions, Indoor Registration Reminder, WISE Fund Applications Open, No Ref - No Game Webinar
October 23, 2020
- Return to Soccer update, Registration Open for November Member Sessions, Indoor Registration Reminder, Petro-Canadaâ„¢ Sport Leadership sportif Conference
October 30, 2020
- COVID Cases in Saskatoon, Return to Soccer Resources Update, Bylaw Consultation, Final MAP Grant Reminder, Registration Reminder, November Member Sessions, Indoor Provincial Championships
November 6, 2020
- Mask update, Bylaw amendments, new date for Canada Summer Games, Fast and Female Virtual Summit, Coaching through Covid Live Webinars, November Member Sessions
November 13, 2020
- Increased Government restrictions, new sport guidelines, Return to Soccer Plan updates, Template Letters for a Positive Case, November Sessions, 2020 Fast and Female Virtual Summit
November 20, 2020
- Masking Requirements increased, BRT requested feedback on guidelines from sport, Whitecaps FC and SSA announce expanded partnership, introduction of SSA's Diversity and Inclusion Group, online workshops for member organizations, coaches, referees.
November 27, 2020
- Clarification on increased Restrictions, Updated COVID Resources, November Member Session Recordings, Canada Soccer AMM, Canada Soccer Nation Champions
December 4, 2020
- Further clarification on increased restrictions, action plan reminder for Club Licensing Applicants, SSA Recognition Award Reminder, December 15 Registration Deadline, PayStone Mass Refunds, Coach Mentorship Webinar
December 11, 2020
- Member Organization Satisfaction Survey, Managing Your Soccer Club Tutorial now available, SSA Recognition Awards final reminder, coach education opportunities, holiday closures
December 17, 2020
- Happy Holidays! November 27 sport restrictions extended, insurance broker update, Member Organization Satisfaction Survey, Youth Futsal Provincials cancelled, MAP Grant 2020 Complete
April 14, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Features Jason de Vos, Canada Soccer Director of Development. The focus of the discussion was return to play options.
April 28, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Features Paul Varian, Capitis Consulting and his thoughts on what we can be doing now to come back stronger after the pandemic. Paul Varian's slide deck
- 10 productive things for your club to focus on during COVID 19 Lockdown.
May 12, 2020
- partial recording of the discussion. Features Stuart Neely, Manager of Coach Education with Canada Soccer. Stuart's slide deck.
Discussion on about return to play survey.
May 26, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Features a presentation of the Return to Soccer Plan draft and information on insurance coverage.
June 9, 2020
- recording of the discussion. A review of the Return to Soccer Plan Draft, Earl Cochrane from Canada Soccer joins us for an overview of the Canada Soccer Assessment Tool, and insurance/registration information is provided.
June 23, 2020
- recording of the discussion. A walk through on how to setup registration, information on the newly released Government guidelines and how they impact the SSA Return to Soccer Plan, and an update on Club Nationals.
July 7, 2020
- recording of the discussion. An update on Indoor Guidelines for Return to Soccer, clarification on guidelines related to Return to Soccer, MAP Grant, Coaching Education, and Referee Registration information.
July 21, 2020
- recording of the discussion. We discuss major events and games updates, Global Week of Inclusion, Sterling BackCheck for online criminal record checks, when a player can return to play after sickness, and what happens when government guidelines aren't followed.
August 11, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Includes updates on the Return to Soccer FAQ document, information on Canada Soccer C and B License courses, Club Licensing National Youth Club License applications, New Contact Orientation Webinars, and Coaching Education update.
September 8, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Discussion of recent updates on the Return to Soccer Plan and FAQ document, information on National Coaches Week, Female Mentorship Program and important upcoming deadlines.
October 13, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Includes information on Return to Soccer updates, Board Nominations, Insurance, Member Benefits, Awards and Recognition and November Member Sessions.
November 9, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Includes Return to Soccer Plan Updates, SYSI's debrief of cases in Saskatoon and an update from Swift Current, November Member Sessions, and Bylaw amendments.
December 8, 2020
- Whitecaps FC and SSA expanded partnership, Return to Soccer Update, Board Nominations and SSA Recognition Awards reminder, Canada Soccer Nation Champions
January 19, 2021
- Return to Soccer update, member updates and brainstorming session
February 16, 2021
- SSA's Comprehensive Return to Soccer Stimulus Strategy is announced
April 27, 2021
- Recording of the discussion. Discussing RTS Plan update, outdoor registration stimulus, referee registration, 2021 Toyota National Championships, Canada Soccer Coach Education Program, Club Licensing, and Circle K Active Start Fests.
| ||Our sport is underway during the pandemic. It's a challenging time, but support from our partners allows us to offer opportunities for kids to play. We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada. Nous reconnaissons l'appui [financier] du gouvernement du Canada. |