March 10, 2020
- includes an update from Canada Soccer regarding international travel.
March 12, 2020
- includes an update in regards to the Annual General Meeting and Member Sessions.
March 13, 2020
- Canada soccer, and Saskatchewan Soccer has suspended all sanctioned soccer activities.
March 27, 2020
- includes information about upcoming engagement opportunities and communication plans.
April 3, 2020
- includes SSA Staff updates and upcoming opportunities.
April 9, 2020
- includes information about the April 14 member call.
April 17, 2020
- includes information about RAMP and Paystone refunds.
May 1, 2020
- includes information about online coaching and referee courses and fees.
May 8, 2020
- includes important information about insurance coverage.
May 22, 2020
- includes information about Insurance for Return to Play
May 29. 2020
- includes the information about the Return to Soccer Plan, member survey, insurance, and facilities.
June 5, 2020
- includes Return to Soccer planning and outdoor fee information, staffing changes, and club licensing incentive information
June 12, 2020
- includes Canada Soccer Assessment tool and outdoor registration information
June 16, 2020
- includes information on the phase 4.1 start date or June 22 and outdoor registration details.
June 19, 2020
- includes information on SSA RTSP Phase 2, outdoor registration information and Commit 2 Kids Training reduced rate
June 26, 2020
- includes information on SSA RTSP Phase 3,SSA's Inclusivity and Diversity Advisory Group, staffing update, SSA alumni on Sask Sport Board, and registration updates
July 3, 2020
- includes information on updates to the SSA RTSP to include indoor, change to referee fees for 2020, COVID 19 modifications to the Laws of the Game, and coaching education information (Youth License and B-National Part 2)
July 10, 2020
- includes FAQ updates, update for Club Licensing requirements for competitions, Saskatchewan Summer Games age group update, and referee registration details.
July 17, 2020
- includes FAQ update, Rural Return to Soccer Webinar information, Saskatchewan Winter Games announcement, MED Course hosted by SYSI registration and coaching requirement update.
July 24, 2020
- includes FAQ updates, Thomas Hasal MLS debut, Global Week of Inclusion, SSA search for historian, MO in Media, and Rural Webinar conclusion.
July 31, 2020
- includes in-person education course update, Thomas Hasal continues to make waves in MLS, CPL begins in August, SERP and Candidates update, and University of Toronto parent study.
August 7, 2020
- includes information on Canada Soccer C and B License courses, Club Licensing National Youth Club License applications, New Contact Orientation Webinars, virtual workshop series focusing on sport experiences for girls and young women, and HIGH FIVE® Principles of Healthy Child Development online workshop
August 14, 2020
- includes Mini League questions to the Business Response Team, updates to the FAQ document, socially distanced award SSA presentations and Canada Soccer new digital platform
August 21, 2020
- includes updates on Mini League Management, SHSAA update, Canada Games Information Release and National Coaches Week Information
August 28, 2020
- includes launch of Female Coach Mentorship Program, Canadian Women and Sport workshops, and congratulations to Chantal Boudreau on her MLS debut as a referee
September 4, 2020
- important Return to Soccer Updates, MAP Grant Follow-up Reminder, Diversity Group Updates
September 11, 2020
- Return to Soccer Updates, COVID 19 Related Grants Available, and lots of education opportunities.
September 18, 2020
- Return to Soccer updates, postponement of 2021 Canada Summer Games, cancellation of 2022 Special Olympics Canada Summer Games, and Wîcihitowin Indigenous Engagement
September 25, 2020
- Return to Soccer updates including important information about the size of Mini Leagues, Adaptive Sport Grants, final reminder regarding MAP and registration deadline and the further postponement of NAIG.
October 5, 2020
- Board Nomination and Recognition Awards Nomination Information, Bylaw Amendments and Consultation, and Policy and Fee Updates.
October 9, 2020
- New Member Benefits Document, Insurance Information, New RAMP features and How to Manage Your Technical Direction Workshop Information.
April 14, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Features Jason de Vos, Canada Soccer Director of Development. The focus of the discussion was return to play options.
April 28, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Features Paul Varian, Capitis Consulting and his thoughts on what we can be doing now to come back stronger after the pandemic. Paul Varian's slide deck
- 10 productive things for your club to focus on during COVID 19 Lockdown.
May 12, 2020
- partial recording of the discussion. Features Stuart Neely, Manager of Coach Education with Canada Soccer. Stuart's slide deck.
Discussion on about return to play survey.
May 26, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Features a presentation of the Return to Soccer Plan draft and information on insurance coverage.
June 9, 2020
- recording of the discussion. A review of the Return to Soccer Plan Draft, Earl Cochrane from Canada Soccer joins us for an overview of the Canada Soccer Assessment Tool, and insurance/registration information is provided.
June 23, 2020
- recording of the discussion. A walk through on how to setup registration, information on the newly released Government guidelines and how they impact the SSA Return to Soccer Plan, and an update on Club Nationals.
July 7, 2020
- recording of the discussion. An update on Indoor Guidelines for Return to Soccer, clarification on guidelines related to Return to Soccer, MAP Grant, Coaching Education, and Referee Registration information.
July 21, 2020
- recording of the discussion. We discuss major events and games updates, Global Week of Inclusion, Sterling BackCheck for online criminal record checks, when a player can return to play after sickness, and what happens when government guidelines aren't followed.
August 11, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Includes updates on the Return to Soccer FAQ document, information on Canada Soccer C and B License courses, Club Licensing National Youth Club License applications, New Contact Orientation Webinars, and Coaching Education update.
September 8, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Discussion of recent updates on the Return to Soccer Plan and FAQ document, information on National Coaches Week, Female Mentorship Program and important upcoming deadlines.
October 13, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Includes information on Return to Soccer updates, Board Nominations, Insurance, Member Benefits, Awards and Recognition and November Member Sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions
April 17, 2020
- this document was developed following the April 14 Member Discussion.
May 15, 2020
- this document was developed following the announcement of the Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan and Canada Soccer on Return to Soccer guidelines.
| ||Our sport is underway during the pandemic. It's a challenging time, but support from our partners allows us to offer opportunities for kids to play. We acknowledge the financial support of the Government of Canada. Nous reconnaissons l'appui [financier] du gouvernement du Canada. |